Brian Kelsey (aka BK), gave me this recipe to post on the nutrition blog! He has tried it and said it was delicious, and worthy of posting on our blog! So without further ado…!
BK’s Curry Chicken Recipe:
- 2 lb of chicken
- 1 lb chicken sausage
- 2 cups of diced red/yellow/green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 cans of full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- add cayenne pepper for heat
- cook chicken and sausage, remove and chop into bite sized pieces.
- saute onions, bell peppers & garlic in olive oil till soft.
- add in all liquid, seasonings, and curry to cooked veggies. mix well.
- add in cooked chicken and sausage, mix well.
- simmer covered for 30 mins
- eat and enjoy.
Note: Picture is just a random stock photo of curry chicken. ;O)