1. Individual Sessions
2. Individual Sessions + Nutrition Package (Best Results)
" font_container="tag:h2|font_size:18|text_align:left|line_height:1.25" use_theme_fonts="yes"][/vc_column]
- Squats: air squat, back squat, front squat, overhead squat
- Presses: shoulder press, push press
- Hip Hinge: deadlift, romanian deadlift, kettlbell swings
- Gymnastics: pull-up, push-up, burpee, handstands
- Olympic Movements: discuss the clean & jerk and snatch which are movements you will be introduced to later in our group classes
- Other movements: rowing, jump rope, thrusters, wall ball, box jumps
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text="Please understand that all movements have modifications and we are excited to work with all abilities.
" font_container="tag:h6|font_size:14|text_align:left|color:%230057ba|line_height:1.25" use_theme_fonts="yes"][vc_empty_space height="45"][vc_separator][vc_custom_heading text="Foundations + Nutrition Coaching" font_container="tag:h2|font_size:18|text_align:left|color:%23ac2419|line_height:1.25" use_theme_fonts="yes"][vc_empty_space height="25"][vc_column_text delay="0"]In addition to our foundations one-on-one classes, we also bundle it with a nutrition package. While exercise is critical to your health, nutrition plays a key component in your progress during the time you spend outside our doors. On staff, we have a full-time nutrition consultant who would provide you with the tools you need to help educate you on what appropriate nutrition means and to get you moving in the right direction with creating some new nutrition habits.
Included in this package is:
- A half hour comprehensive one-on-one session that covers your current nutrition habits and goals
- A 21-day course via an app on your phone that includes daily lessons on topics like the role of processed food in your diet, how to read a nutrition label, the importance of vegetables, water, and exercise recovery
- 4 Weekly check-ins with our on-staff nutrition coach
- Daily accountability through a habit-based approach to changing your nutrition
- The opportunity to move forward with one-on-one nutrition consulting
We are multidimensional beings, and with that, exercise is just a piece of the puzzle toward helping you find a healthier version of yourself. You cannot out train a bad diet, and this program will give you the tools you need to be successful with changing your behaviors around food AND exercise.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_raw_html]JTVCZWFzeS1wcmljaW5nLXRhYmxlJTIwaWQlM0QlMjIxMDA5NiUyMiU1RA==[/vc_raw_html][vc_empty_space height="10px"][vc_raw_html]JTVCZWFzeS1wcmljaW5nLXRhYmxlJTIwaWQlM0QlMjIxMzYyNyUyMiU1RA==[/vc_raw_html][vc_empty_space height="25"][/vc_column]
" font_container="tag:h2|font_size:18|text_align:left|color:%230057ba|line_height:1.25" use_theme_fonts="yes"][vc_tta_accordion open="0" delay="0"][vc_tta_section title="When are the Individual Sessions scheduled?" tab_id="1475463955971-9f97dcdc-d71f"][vc_column_text delay="0"]This is the beauty of Individual Sessions. These can be schedule at a time convenient for you and one of our coaches. We generally try to schedule the 4 sessions over a 2 week period. After these sessions, you will be prepared to jump into our Group Classes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title="What information do I need to include in the email to get started?" tab_id="1513623858202-2bbe59e6-477b"][vc_column_text delay="0"]
1. Email (used to login to our online scheduler)
3. Home Address
5. Medical Conditions/Injuries we should be aware of
6. Emergency Contact Name & Phone Number
7. What days & times generally work for you schedule.
8. How did you hear about CrossFit Uncommon?
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][vc_wtr_divider type="line" height="5" color_line="#0057ba" delay="0"][vc_empty_space height="45"][/vc_column]